FS: Acceptance - Phantoms Clear/Blue 30ppd SOLD

Micah511

Testing the waters to see what people would want to trade for this. I have an extra blue/clear split.

EDIT: didn't get any offers for trade, looking for 30ppd. It just sold on eBay for 40+shipping, so you won't find it cheaper anywhere else. You can call me a flipper all you want but it's a good deal.

Edit: and sold. Thanks!

I bet someone would trade you cost plus shipping

I'd say he has something more in mind value wise that would closer equal out to cost + shipping + The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me. (This is kind of a joke - or at least I hope so haha)

That being said perfectly fine to barter something someone has for something someone wants. That way everyone goes home happy. :)

You got it yesterday, right? Maybe Thursday? $19 for the record, right?

$23 ppd?

I specifically said for trade so people don't get up in arms. I want to get something worth trading it for. I'm not asking for Devil and God money obviously, but I'm looking to trade for something worth s little more than retail. Not trying to flip it to make money, just to get a cool record out of it.

Hey,

Living in Belgium, I was too late with finding out about the 'Phantoms' vinyl release, so would gladly trade you one of my more exclusive/loved records:

-45rpm of Mumford & Sons - 'I Will Wait' (studio & live version), nr60 of only a 1000 made!

-45rpm of Goldfinger - 'Open Your Eyes' (+ their cover of '99 Red Balloons), special limited edition on gold vinyl!

-33 1/3rpm of Gossip - 'Music For Men', 2 LP's, cover signed by all band members

-33 1/3rpm of Kings Of Leon - 'Only By The Night', 2 LP's

Any you're interested in?

Got a bunch of older records as well (Bob Marley, Peter Gabriël, Carpenters, Miles Davis, Frank Sinatra, Steve Miller Band,...), but don't know if that would be of any interest for you?

Anyways, I'd love to get my hands on the Phantoms vinyl. Let me know: [email protected]

-Sean