BULLET TREATMENT “Dead Are Walking EP” 7″ green vinyl

BULLET TREATMENT “Dead Are Walking EP” 7″ purple vinyl

BULLET TREATMENT “The Bigger, The Better” 7″

BULLET TREATMENT “The Mistake” LP clear vinyl

BULLET TREATMENT / IT’S CASUAL split 7″

BULLET TREATMENT/ THE NIPPLES Split 7″ red vinyl

MOTHER NATURES REVENGE “S/T” 7″ clear vinyl

V/A “Worth Every Minute” Vol. 1 7″ purple marble vinyl

My good buddy Zach did a little research on Bronx related projects and told me to get in touch with Basement Records. Basement have put out a lot of vinyl for Bullet Treatment which has had a member from the Bronx. Sounds like the lineup is ever changing, but it sounds like it would be right up the alley of any Bronx fan.

After getting in touch with Basement, they not only sent us their catalog, but they are allowing us to set up a pre-order for their upcoming split 7″ between Bullet Treatment and It’s Casual. Not only that, but they are giving us a test pressing for one lucky purchaser of this record. Good luck! We will announce the winner of the test press around the middle of May which is when we expect to ship the pre-order.

i already pre-ordered this directly from It's Casual. but damnit, if i knew VC was going to carry it, i would have ordered from here. if only to get one of the "Collector's have 12 inches" bumper sticker.

i highly recommend all three It's Casual albums. kick ass Black Flag/Melvins/Fucked Up-esque heavy punk rock.