PREORDER! Jetty Boys new LP! killer pop punk, super limited, super RAD!

The pre-order is finally up!! Jetty Boys "Let 'Er Rip!" LP is limited to 100 copies on coke bottle clear vinyl and 200 copies on white vinyl! Don't sleep on this one - coke bottle will probably sell out before this thing is ready to ship, and white vinyl probably won't be that far behind!

Pre-orders are automatically in the running for a bonus test pressing of the album, and for 1 of 20 autographed 11x17" Jetty Boys promo posters!

If you haven't heard this record yet, stream it from the product page at the Eccentric Pop Records store! Best pop punk record I have heard in years!!

http://eccentricpoprecords.storenvy.com/

Grabbed the coke bottle. Been listening to the stream and it keeps getting better. 10 Years and Cherry Cola are my faves. Really hoping for that test press.

My wife and I have decided to lay the packages in the living room and see which box the cat lays on first.  That will be the test press winner.

• 3 weeks later...

Via email:

Hey folks!

Thanks so much for pre-ordering the new Jetty Boys LP.  I am beyond stoked to have this LP on Eccentric Pop, and thrilled that the coke-bottle color vinyl has already sold out on pre-order. 

I had originally scheduled October 22nd as the ship date.  Unfortunately, the record plant is running behind.  I had given myself two weeks of "buffer" time for this release, but unfortunately it was not enough.  It may be another 2 weeks before I can ship your orders.  I am very, very sorry for the delay - my records have not taken this long to manufacture in the past.  

I will happily refund your purchase if you'd rather not wait.  I would completely understand. Just let me know.

I really appreciate all the support you guys have given to Eccentric Pop, and I am truly sorry for the delay.  Thanks so much for understanding.  And like I said, if you don't want to wait, no problem.  Just let me know. 

Thanks again.  You guys/gals are the best, ever!!!

Travis / Eccentric Pop Records

So let's see...

Travis and Eccentric Pop

1) Put out great records

2) Charge affordable prices

3) Keeps people informed about order delays

4) Owns a cat

What's not to like?

• 2 weeks later...

New email:

Hello from Eccentric Pop Records!!!

I can never thank you all enough for your patience on this record! The LPs have shipped from the pressing plant, and I will have all pre-orders for the coke bottle clear colored vinyl (already out of print!) in the mail on Tuesday morning!!!

If you ordered both the coke bottle clear and white vinyl versions, I will send you the clear one first to make sure you get your records ASAP.  The white copies will be mailed out just a few days later.

Next up on Eccentric Pop - a brand new, AMAZING 4-song 7" from New York pop punk act the Young Rochelles. And just a few weeks after that, the debut LP from Italian power pop heart-throbs THE SENSIBLES!

Again, thank you so much for your patience on this pre-order.  Remember, one of you will be getting a free test pressing, and twenty of you will be getting an autographed poster with your order!!

You all rule!!

Travis / Eccentric Pop Records

• 2 weeks later...