I finally got a job. Last foreseeable "pry stuff out of my greedy mits" Tradelist post!

idreamofpunk

Delivering pizzas isn't a glamorous gig, but it'll at least provide steadier income in relation to what I'm getting now.

But hey, before I start, here's one more chance to pry stuff out out of my greedy paws, so you can put it in YOUR collection.

My list is in my signature, and usual rules of "signed stuff isn't for sale," and "No gaslight or Fake Problems" still apply.

I would be willing to possibly trade for the following:

TGA - Sink or Swim - Euro PRess, red with black swirl (as far as I know, the most recent pressing from Gunner Records)

TGA - Señor and the Queen - Euro 10" press, blue (as far as I know, the most recent pressing from Gunner Records)

TGA - The '59 Sound - Red w/ black smoke

TGA - American Slang - Red w/black smoke

Soundtrack - The Raid: Redemption - either variant

Soundtrack - Poltergeist - Any variant

Soundtrack - Rumblefish (because Stewart Copeland is fucking awesome and I passed this up at a local shop and I've been hating myself since)

Fake Problems releases I somehow don't have.

I don't know what else off the top of my head.

I still can't get much with this money. We need to pay down our credit accounts. We're spending just shy of $600 every 15 days, whcih for a bit wasn't a big deal, except that my wife's job got cut down to 25 hours from 40, and now her paychecks will be $600, max after the next one, unless the bosses are convinced to do otherwise at the end of the month.

So this job comes at a wonderful time. I'm in a decent area, in terms of socioeconomic demographics go, and a friend who used to deliver pizza in the area said he would make bank when he did it because people around here have money to burn. But yeah, I'm excited. I get a schedule Tomorrow.