WTB Chiodos, Mayday Parade, Panic! at the Disco

VeganJustin

A Lesson in Romantics on white is available on Best Buy still (for a a pretty good price if I remember correctly).

Also, check this thread out:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/94396-upcoming-hot-topic-releases/

Hot Topic is releasing 3 Panic! albums either available now or very soon.

Mayday Parade's newest and A Lesson in Romantics are both still available, I believe. S/T will be harder to track down because it was fairly limited in number.

Both Chiodos can be hard to find, but check back on EVR's MerchNow page, they make more of their first album every now and then.

• 1 month later...

A Lesson in Romantics on white is available on Best Buy still (for a a pretty good price if I remember correctly).

Also, check this thread out:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/94396-upcoming-hot-topic-releases/

Hot Topic is releasing 3 Panic! albums either available now or very soon.

Thanks for the help!

I got caught up in things and sadly didn't get to check back in time for most of the panic albums

Mayday Parade's newest and A Lesson in Romantics are both still available, I believe. S/T will be harder to track down because it was fairly limited in number.

Both Chiodos can be hard to find, but check back on EVR's MerchNow page, they make more of their first album every now and then.

Thanks a bunch I will be checking merchnow a lot then

• 4 weeks later...

still haven't found any chiodos vinyl which is bummer because this is by far my favorite band

also looking for the pretty. odd. vinyl in purple that was just released as well as a fever you can't sweat out in gold by Panic!

As for mayday looking for the self titled

Help me out!

also would be interested in isles and glaciers

still haven't found any chiodos vinyl which is bummer because this is by far my favorite band

also looking for the pretty. odd. vinyl in purple that was just released as well as a fever you can't sweat out in gold by Panic!

As for mayday looking for the self titled

Help me out!

also would be interested in isles and glaciers

The last I&G that I saw went for over 130.00 on Revealed Records. Its one of the hardest albums I have seen to track down.

here is alls well that ends well, same pressing I have. totally not worth 100 bucks but figured i'd drop it for you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHIODOS-Alls-Well-That-Ends-Well-LP-PURPLE-VINYL-rare-oop-UNPLAYED-/390732564993?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item5af979ca01

yeah I saw this but didn't exactly want to drop quite that much. thanks for the link anyway though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...