Your experience / feedback with Denovali ?

Just wondering if anyone else has any experience with Denovali Records, as mine is somewhat weird.

Ordered a big package from them, got them promptly but one of the LPs was scratched - unplayable.

Sent them photos of the scratched record and they said they will replace it on a future order.

So I ordered another big pack of records, so to get the replacement as well, but never heard back again.

Been waiting for an invoice / total for that for 4 days. 

It's a little odd, I don't know why any label/distro would refuse to sell a box full of records... I didn't get any reply from them.

Anyone else dealt with them before? Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

Never had any problems with them, and have placed several large orders. Sometimes it does take them a few days to send out the invoice, but remember it's only one or two people doing all the work. They also just finished wrapping up one of their festivals. I'd be patient, but include a note reminding them about the scratched record when you pay for the order.

Yeah, I've had good experiences with them. They had some things I couldn't get anywhere else, so I ordered. Shipping from Germany to Canada took a while one time (took about 2 months to actually get here once, and shipping wasn't cheap, but not outrageously expensive either, so I'd say it was pretty fair.) They are a good label, with good releases. I'm sure everything will get sorted out if you just have patience.

I would also say make sure they get a note about including that replacement.

Just wondering if anyone else has any experience with Denovali Records, as mine is somewhat weird.

Ordered a big package from them, got them promptly but one of the LPs was scratched - unplayable.

Sent them photos of the scratched record and they said they will replace it on a future order.

So I ordered another big pack of records, so to get the replacement as well, but never heard back again.

Been waiting for an invoice / total for that for 4 days. 

It's a little odd, I don't know why any label/distro would refuse to sell a box full of records... I didn't get any reply from them.

Anyone else dealt with them before? Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

Hello Robert. I know in times of amazon, facebook, overnight service etc. people are always expecting answers within an hour or two. We're just two people running a label, mailorder, booking agency, three festivals etc. - so in exceptional cases it sometimes could need 2 or 3 days until we're able to answer an e-mail. We're not letting you wait for an answer on purpose - we're simply having too much work. Beyond that I needed to wait for feedback from the pressing plant because they've suggested to directly send you a new copy from their remaining stock. I'll answer you via mail now. Thanks a lot for your understanding and patience.