PO: Morrissey - Your Arsenal (Repress) 2/18/2014

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

My record store called me today to tell me it has arrived, definitely picking this up considering the 1st press goes over 100$ on the bay. Thanks for the post OP!

Yo, no problem. I'm glad to hear you're getting a copy! I'm headed to my store tomorrow between classes to pick this up along with the new Beck record. I can't wait!

On a side note: got my Moz tickets for the Chicago date of the tour. Great seats too. I can't wait for the show and I can't wait for the new album.

Yo, no problem. I'm glad to hear you're getting a copy! I'm headed to my store tomorrow between classes to pick this up along with the new Beck record. I can't wait!

On a side note: got my Moz tickets for the Chicago date of the tour. Great seats too. I can't wait for the show and I can't wait for the new album.

I'm curious to know the price tag on yours? Mines totaled out to 29$ 

Damn dude. That's awful. My copy was 20.99

The prices at my "go-to" store are amazing. 20.99 for Morrissey and the new Beck. 14.99 for Brand New's Daisy.

Nice! Damn for the most part my store has lower than listed prices... Not sure I'll be pre ordering "big" named stuff from them anymore because the stuff they get from the smaller labels are always listed much lower than the labels advertised price... Have a feeling it'll still sell out by this weekend at the shop. The og press goes for over 100$!

The og press goes for over 100$!

Its always been a bit expensive ($50-80), but i've noticed over the past few months its really spiked in prices. 

This is the only Morrissey LP i don't own so i am really excited to finally have it, i will still track down and OG though ha 

Nice! Damn for the most part my store has lower than listed prices... Not sure I'll be pre ordering "big" named stuff from them anymore because the stuff they get from the smaller labels are always listed much lower than the labels advertised price... Have a feeling it'll still sell out by this weekend at the shop. The og press goes for over 100$!

It's getting up there man. I hope this Morrissey repress train keeps rolling.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got around to listening to this tonight and man it sounds great. I'm no audiophile but one song that really blew me away was "Seasick, Yet Still Docked" -- the remaster is so well done that it sounded incredible even on my mediocre setup. Definitely has me thinking about picking up the other Moz reissues.

Just got around to listening to this tonight and man it sounds great. I'm no audiophile but one song that really blew me away was "Seasick, Yet Still Docked" -- the remaster is so well done that it sounded incredible even on my mediocre setup. Definitely has me thinking about picking up the other Moz reissues.

Let me know if you run into any spare reissues that aren't 40$ + !