WTB: The Chariot Anything! Need Help!

RTewf

• Here is what i have. I need wars and rumors of wars from every member except Josh Scogin.

Thanks! help me out!

The Chariot - Air Fresheners (Cherry and New Car)

The Chariot - Before There Was... - CD (3 Disc Set)

The Chariot - Everything is Alive, Everything is Breathing, Nothing is Dead & Nothing is Bleeding CD

The Chariot - Hot And Rumors of Hot: The Hot Sauce - (Only Available to first 200 Preorders) - 2 Bottles

The Chariot - Ladies and Gentleman DVD

The Chariot - Live Shot Flag - Signed

The Chariot - Long Live - 1000 copies (141/2000) - White w/ Black Splatter vinyl (180-gram vinyl, Hot Topic exclusive color)

The Chariot - Long Live - 1000 copies (1779/2000) - Black w/ White Splatter vinyl (180-gram vinyl)

The Chariot - Long Live - 1000 copies - White vinyl (Euro Pressing)

The Chariot - Long Live - CD

The Chariot - Long Live Autographed Silkscreen Poster - 171/500 (Josh Live Shot)

The Chariot - Music Of A Grateful Heart - 250 copies (156/250) - Yellow vinyl (Good Fight Music pre-order bundle exclusive color)

The Chariot - Music Of A Grateful Heart - 250 copies (163/250) - Pink vinyl (Tour exclusive color)

The Chariot - Music Of A Grateful Heart - 250 copies (17/250) - Red vinyl (Hot Topic exclusive color)

The Chariot - Music Of A Grateful Heart - 250 copies (66/250) - Glow In The Dark vinyl (Music retailer exclusive color)

The Chariot - One More Song DVD Autographed /100

The Chariot - One Wing - 500 copies - Pink vinyl (1st Pressing)

The Chariot - One Wing - 500 copies - White vinyl (1st Pressing)

The Chariot - One Wing - 500 Copies - White w/ Pink Splatter vinyl (Hot Topic Exclusive)

The Chariot - One Wing - CD

The Chariot - One Wing - CD - Season Of Mist Euro Digipak (Limited to 1st Pressing)

The Chariot - One Wing - Flag

The Chariot - One Wing Painting (Pre Order) - 89/100

The Chariot - Skateboard - Merch Limited /50

The Chariot - The Fiancee - CD

The Chariot - Unsung EP CD - Red Cover

The Chariot - Various - Scream for Help: Punk and Hardcore Bands 4 Gulf Coast Animals 2x 10" LP - Green Vinyl - 497/750

The Chariot - Viva La Chariot Young Bloods 2004 Silkscreen Poster (Limited Autographed)

The Chariot - Wars And Rumors Of Wars CD - Black Stamp 3,361/25,000

The Chariot - Wars And Rumors Of Wars CD - Red Stamp 292/25,000

• 1 month later...

• I have these

The Chariot - Music Of A Grateful Heart - 250 copies (156/250) - Yellow vinyl (Good Fight Music pre-order bundle exclusive color)

The Chariot - Music Of A Grateful Heart - 250 copies (17/250) - Red vinyl (Hot Topic exclusive color)

The Chariot - Music Of A Grateful Heart - 250 copies (66/250) - Glow In The Dark vinyl (Music retailer exclusive color)

Pm an offer