Need help ordering an Ikea gift card

mrewest

I don't live by an Ikea but want to get a gift card for my wife for Christmas so we can go take a trip there sometime soon. Was on hold with Ikea customer service forever & their message said I must order by tomorrow to get it by Christmas.

I was wondering if anyone lived nearby that could help me out & just ship it to me nice & cheap. I'd appreciate it!!

i have one down the road from my work, so i could probably help you out on my lunch break.

I dont think i have the money to front you, but if you want to send me the funds i can get whatever card you need.

i also think i still have a gift card with 80 some odd dollars on it that i could get rid of too (bought a bunch of frames and lost my receipt so now have a bunch of store credit).

let me know.

i have one down the road from my work, so i could probably help you out on my lunch break.

I dont think i have the money to front you, but if you want to send me the funds i can get whatever card you need.

i also think i still have a gift card with 80 some odd dollars on it that i could get rid of too (bought a bunch of frames and lost my receipt so now have a bunch of store credit).

let me know.

Haha I'm trying to imagine how that conversation between him and his wife will go when she asks how much is on the gift card.  "Um, $81.46..."  Nice of you to offer to help him though! :)