LP Sleeve Gluing

I'm working on a custom LP sleeve Project at our screen printing shop, and i'm wondering if anyone by any chance knows the name of the type of glue, or the applicator for the glue they use in commercial LP jacket making.

I've done a bunch of research, and watched a bunch of videos, but rarely do they ever show how the sleeve is glued together!

I've successfully used Elmer's glue stick to repair seams that have come unglued on older records/thrift store finds. Very easy to apply, not messy. A little goes a long way. After applying, close the seam and apply pressure, like putting the glued cover in the middle of a stack of records. Has worked for me on many covers. Can't tell there was ever a split.

Maybe this could work? Too simplistic?

The sides? Pretty sure those are sealed/cut by heat. I'm an idiot I saw sleeve and thought you meant plastic sleeves.

Rubber cement would probably be the best choice if used properly. You apply it to both sides that will be joined, let it dry for a minute, then join the sides. Makes for a very strong bond.

the glue gun works ok, but you have to be very precise with it, especially for thickness. The rubber cement actually holds it better though.

I'm looking to see more of how and what type of machining they use at the offset shops. Figured i'd see if anyone had any insight!