PO: Kevin Drew - Darlings

Album-Tshirt-Poster-BundleImage2-300x300

Kevin Drew has a new record coming out called Darlings and it drops in March 18, 2014.

There's a signed deluxe bundle (for first 100 orders) with a signed pink LP, tshirt, 18" x 24" screenprint, and a CD of Spirit If.. for $50. Shipping for me in the US cost $20... bringing it to $70.... Still bought it!

New song "Good Sex": https://soundcloud.com/artsandcrafts/kevin-drew-good-sex

Purchase link: http://www.galleryac.com/kevindrew/index2.php

• 2 months later...

I'm sorry I have to ask... Please don't take this the wrong not trying to be a douche. But don't you think those who ordered the poster might want to keep the poster? :X

You build up what you were gonna say, and I expected something really douche-y. Not at all a douche thing to ask.

And to answer your question... yeah, most likely they bought it because they wanted it... but you never know, maybe someone might've changed their mind, or have no room... or something like that

I missed the pre order... but luckily picked up the pink version of this at a record store... but damn did i want that poster.

You build up what you were gonna say, and I expected something really douche-y. Not at all a douche thing to ask.

And to answer your question... yeah, most likely they bought it because they wanted it... but you never know, maybe someone might've changed their mind, or have no room... or something like that

I missed the pre order... but luckily picked up the pink version of this at a record store... but damn did i want that poster.

Damn I'll keep an eye out for you.

Also

Bundle came in today all the way from the California if anyones still waiting on theirs, looks to be soon! Goddamn off to go spin this record now. Didn't realize how heavy and gorgeous the pink was, I'm all Darlinged out now.

support@galleryac.com

That email is your best bet bud! They still have the shirts I'm pretty sure they have posters left usually takes a day to get back, not sure about the weekends though... Good luck!