anyone ever use punknjunk distro?

My history with punk n junk:

I found two Steinways 7"s on there (only place) so I picked them up along with some other things.

I got my order and I think BOTH were scratched.

I told them, they told me to pick something from the distro to cover shipping and then sent me new copies, unfortunately NOT giving me the green Peabodys split that time. So I emailed about it, he said to order again and he'll send me the green. Which was no big deal I suppose. Shipping SEEMED slow (but PnJ is CA based I live in NY, I blame that).

Overall: B, I was disappointed with scratched records but being able to come back and send me new copies was awesome, and another negative was paying for shipping, but it's cool, I got the Down in the Dumps/Tiltwheel split which was kind of cool?

Next!

Ordered the Fun Never Sets compilation and won $100 gift certificate. Ordered A WHOLE BUNCH OF STUFF. He emailed me saying that the Copyrights CD I ordered was on backorder and he can put it in with a new order later, send mine later, or I could replace it. I emailed back about if he was getting the LP, which he was getting the following Monday (I ordered on Weds?) so he said it would be alright if I got that. So I got my order with all my records and stuff much quicker this time and was very happy.

Overall: A

I would order from this distro again and again and again.

They also carry obscure pop punk that I feel I should check out!