PO Tonight! Fairmounts - Kiddo - Clearview Records

The preorder for the newest Fairmounts release, Kiddo, is going up tonight around 9-10pm CST. the descriptions are currently up at clearviews webpage (

like ive said 1000 times before, DONT SLEEP ON THIS RECORD!

its so god damn good, you will regret it if you dont get it. it is available for streaming on spotify, check it out!!

it even features Joe Queer doing vocals on the song '6 outta 10'

450 on opaque yellow

50 on white exclusive to interpunk

50 w/ silkscreened covers on clear with black and yellow swirl (no pics of that yet) available tonight through clearview.

We haven't been this excited for people to hear a release since The Lillingtons "Shit Out Of Luck" back in the day. If you are a fan of previous releases on Clearview Records Such as The Lillingtons, The Queers, Mr T Experience, Teenage Bottlerocket and Screeching Weasel you will love this record.

The first pressing is 550 copies, 450 on yellow, 50 on white exclusive to Interpunk.com and a silk screened version limited to 50 on clear vinyl with black and yellow swirl available here. 

The first 50 copies sold through crvwrecords.com will receive an autographed copy signed by the entire band. 

We love this album so much that we are also doing a digital download code for the first time ever, since we know you will want to listen to these tunes everywhere you go.

On top of all that, everyone who pre-orders before the record is released on February 14th, will be also be entered into a drawing to win a tie dye version of the Teenage Bottlerocket 8LP box set. The winner will be announced on the 15th of February via Facebook and twitter.

he is also putting up a few copies of their split 7 inch with Plan 37. which is also KILLER

image.jpeg

yellow_fairmounts.jpg

image-3.jpeg

image-4.jpeg

This was completely worth throwing off my sleep schedule to get(early to bed, early to rise).  I set my alarm twice in order to get these. There would have been a huge hole in my collection had I not been able to grab the screened version.  Also glad to get the signed regular copy. Congrats to Todd & Co. for putting out another stellar release.  

Just need the Interpunk exclusive to round things out.

• 2 weeks later...