WTB: Bring Me The Horizon American Dream tickets Tempe, AZ - Albuquerque, NM - Kansas City, MO

verb1999

I figure it's a long shot, I know this is a vinyl forum not a live show forum, but it's worth a try.  I'm currently in Las Vegas & going to be road tripping back home to the midwest in a few days, the same time this tour is moving east.  I'd like to catch these shows on my way back.  Unfortunately for me, this plan didn't come about until after these shows were sold out...  SO...I'm looking for just 1 single ticket to the Phoenix, Albuquerque, Denver & Kansas City shows.  Something a little closer to face value, I've seen some pretty obnoxious priced tickets on Stubhub & cragislist. 

I don't mean to be greedy, like I need to see it so many times, but if anyone has seen my posting, I'm a live show attendee before a vinyl collector, or anything else for that matter.  It's the reason why I'm on this trip, I caught 3 of Parkway Drive's "mini tour" shows in San Diego, Los Angeles & Las Vegas.  It's what I love, so if you can help me out, had tickets & someone backs out, or you find out you can't go, or just wanna make $, or whatever the case may be, I'd appreciate it a ton! 

2/11 Tempe, AZ

2/12 Albuquerque, NM

2/13 Denver, CO

2/14 Kansas City, MO

2/17 Minneapolis, MN

I figure it's a long shot, I know this is a vinyl forum not a live show forum, but it's worth a try.  I'm currently in Las Vegas & going to be road tripping back home to the midwest in a few days, the same time this tour is moving east.  I'd like to catch these shows on my way back.  Unfortunately for me, this plan didn't come about until after these shows were sold out...  SO...I'm looking for just 1 single ticket to the Phoenix, Albuquerque, Denver & Kansas City shows.  Something a little closer to face value, I've seen some pretty obnoxious priced tickets on Stubhub & cragislist. 

I don't mean to be greedy, like I need to see it so many times, but if anyone has seen my posting, I'm a live show attendee before a vinyl collector, or anything else for that matter.  It's the reason why I'm on this trip, I caught 3 of Parkway Drive's "mini tour" shows in San Diego, Los Angeles & Las Vegas.  It's what I love, so if you can help me out, had tickets & someone backs out, or you find out you can't go, or just wanna make $, or whatever the case may be, I'd appreciate it a ton! 

that would have been sweet......good luck in your search.....maybe just attend the venue and see if there are any on the door

that would have been sweet......good luck in your search.....maybe just attend the venue and see if there are any on the door

I've thought of that, or just seeing if there's scalpers on the street.  Only problem, is going that far out of my way (the only show that would be in direct path of my way home is Denver) and having blind faith that I'll come up with one at the venue is pretty risky & would be a huge waste of time, money, gas, etc., if I couldn't find one & they didn't have any at the door.  I'm keeping my eye on stubhub, have posts on cragislist, I'm hoping I'll come up with something.

And yes, those Parkway Drive shows were awesome.  I was pleasantly surprised, San Diego fucking BROUGHT IT.  Their crowd was the best of the 3 shows by far.  The LA & LV were a lot of fun too, don't get me wrong, but props to SD for having a wild, active crowd.  Upon A Burning Body & Betrayal were also great all 3 shows.  A fun tour I was lucky to be a part of.  Only thing I didn't like, Parkway Drive didn't play my favorite song of theirs: Unrest.  I figure that's a perfect song to come out to the encore with, the Samsara intro then Unrest & Carion, but they just play Carrion.  Oh well, it's still awesome just the same.

http://www.ticketnetwork.com/tix/bring-me-the-horizon-of-mice-and-men-02-14-2014-tickets-2225264.aspx did a little research for you, man. (I'm pretty bored) and this was the cheapest ticket I could find for the KC show, couldnt find other shows for a reasonable price. Hope this helps!

Thank you, I definitely appreciate it.  That's the show I'm least worried about finding tickets for.  Supply is high on stubhub, prices aren't horrendous, I would expect them to fall closer to show day.  The other 3 shows supplies seem to be lower, prices higher.  Although, I do think (and hope) closer to show days, people start scrambling & something will open up on a craigslist ad or something or something will surface somewhere.  I didn't know about that website before though, I'll keep my eye on it & thank you!

Best of luck to you, man. I'll be at the STL show!

How was it??  The only show I ended up missing was KC.  After the Denver show I had no promise of tickets, Stubhub prices were like $90, I didn't wanna go that far out of the way hoping for prices to drop or that something popped up on Craigslist without any promise. 

The Phoenix crowd I thought was soft.  Pretty weak, not really much moshing, didn't have all too much energy.  I'd expected more from Phoenix.  Second show I've attended at the Sunshine Theater in Albuquerque (Static-X in about 2009), and that was my favorite stop between the three.  Awesome crowd energy, really fun night.  Denver was pretty wild too, but the venue was fucking goofy!  The floor was split up into about 4-5 different sections, all seperated by big rails, I did not like that.  Plus the balcony.  Very unsafe when so many people try to jam into such small sections (particularly the first two).  Aside from personally helping a passed out girl out of the crowd (which was tough to do with no room to move), I walked out to the front of the venue at some point & there was a small section blocked off with cops & paramedics & several injured kids.  lol  Going to the Ogden Theater is like going into war, we're not all gonna be there at the end.  Other than those conditions, the crowd itself was pretty awesome.

Minneapolis on deck Monday, the first show of the tour that isn't sold out.  I know the venue has a capacity of 4,500, where as the rest I doubt have much more than 1,000, maybe 1,5000.  I should go to Chicago for 2 more shows...