PO Sport "Bon Voyage"

Oh dear god, don't tell me that. That's easily the best song and cranking it on my stereo is one of the biggest reasons I want the vinyl so bad. We need to lobby for them to put it out on a 7" with an unreleased b-side now.

My anti-skate is probably on the way out (got an old technics), but haven't noticed as pronounced a distorted high end as on this. I hope for everyone else that it's just me...

Let me know how you get on!

• 2 months later...

Look up and back one page. You're like a child that walks into the middle of a movie, Donnie. Still nothing in the store, though I got facebook message confirmation that the records have safely made it to the US.

forgot to add that I'm looking for a US distributor for the color variants. I saw this and checked the site, but the LP's are not specified for color so I'm assuming they're black.

Oh ok, your question makes more sense now. I thought I read some talk somewhere that the band were possibly going to tour the states (and thereby maybe would bring some colored copies with?) but I quickly reread this thread and didnt see that so I may have dreamt it up. So I think whatever KoD has is all you're going to get for intra-US shipping rates...whenever they feel like getting around to selling them that is.

Edit: And now I feel like a dunce considering your post informed me that they were up in the store and I failed to realize it. Anyway, I'm now in the ordering process and couldn't be more stoked.

Since their store has no search function, here's the link. 

http://kissofdeath.limitedrun.com/products/528440-sport-bon-voyage-lp

And for their previous full-length.

http://kissofdeath.limitedrun.com/products/528439-sport-colors-lp

That's awesome news, and thanks for confirming that I wasn't crazy but apparently am blind. I really hope it's not just some 5 date east coast thing where they fly into NY and work their way down the week before because I'd really love to see them hit MI.

I finally had a chance to listen to the record last night. It sounded great, and I didn't notice an real significant sound quality loss at the end of side A, although admittedly I was in and out of the room doing other stuff.