Just a couple days away.  Pretty fucking excited about the Fest, not so much for the 8 hour (round trip) drive.

The drive for my buddies and I is 11ish across the great upper midwest.  We're doing the same thing of doing it on Friday and Sunday, which it really isn't too bad.  It's totally worth it too.

Had a blast.  I was really shocked at how respectful everyone was of the venue.  Where I'm from you can't throw an all ages show because stupid kids have trashed every venue in town.  They even trash the YMCA when they throw shows there.

My only real complaint was the food selection.  Luckily we had VIP passes so we had food taken care of for us, but if you didn't you were left with pizza or the two food trucks outside that seemed to leave pretty early.

We ended up calling it a day after The Menzingers too cause we're old and got exhausted after being there for about 8 hours.  Managed to see Captain, We're Sinking, Dr Manhattan, Old Gray, Direct Hit! (set of the day), Knuckle Puck, Pentimento, Self Defense Family, Cruel Hand, The Flatliners, Transit, Hawthorne Heights, Fireworks, Bane, Man Overboard, The Menzingers.