Seattle

Go to a Mariners game if they're in town. I went last year and it was great. It started raining so they closed to dome during the game.

If you want to grab some vinyl, try Singles Going Steady or Easy Street (easy street has great used stuff, I went to the Mercer Street store in Queen Anne). A quick Google search will find the addresses.

If you want to get all touristy, make sure you hit the first starbucks, it's kind of cool to see where the seed for the corporate devil was planted. And go to Pike Place Market. Also, go up in the space needle. In the general area of the needle is the Experience Music Project, that's pretty cool too.

The EMP is Paul Allen's warehouse for Star Trek memorabilia. I'm not knocking it, I love Star Trek, but dude has too much money. And I know it has a lot of other stuff. I lived in Seattle for six years and I never went up in the Space Needle either, maybe I should next time I visit since I'll be a tourist then.

There's some fun bars around town too, I'd check out the Stumbling Monk if its still open. They've got a ton of Belgian beers on tap. Singles Going Steady is pretty kickass. The Seattle Art Museum is pretty decent, if you like museums.

the art museum has a roman art display from the louvre which is pretty good.

friday night, there is a crappy bar downtown - the world sports grille (in gameworks) - that has happy hour from 4 til close and 25 oz beers are half off (about 3-4$)

Easy Street is a really good record store, as mentioned.

oh, and make sure to get a street vendor dog with extra cream cheese