WTB/WTTF: a few Saves The Day things i need

blueprintforjoy

so i'm trying to acquire everything saves the day. not into variants, just one of everything. i think this is all i need:

At Your Funeral 7"

I'm Sorry I'm Leaving

willing to buy or trade for these. i understand how much I'm Sorry goes for so i'm willing to work out a deal. if i am missing anything else from my collection, please let me know! tradelist in my sig. thanks.

so i'm trying to acquire everything saves the day. not into variants, just one of everything. i think this is all i need:

At Your Funeral 7"

I'm Sorry I'm Leaving

willing to buy or trade for these. i understand how much I'm Sorry goes for so i'm willing to work out a deal. if i am missing anything else from my collection, please let me know! tradelist in my sig. thanks.

Looks like you also need the Sefler 7", the orange anywhere with you 7" which has a different b-side, the Freakish 7", and the 4 way split they put out pretty recently.

I know about the other anywhere with you 7" but I'm up in the air about getting it since I have the white color version. How much does that sefler 7" usually go for?

I haven't seen one in forever, but according to popsike they haven't been selling that high when they do pop up. 40-60 bucks.

• 3 weeks later...