futures

PO: Client. - Joy Is The Only Treat

attn americans who ordered this record:

could you guys please post in here if/when you receive your copy of this record? someones been stealing my packages from the front door of my apt and even though i have a hold on packages with the post office, they still continue to leave stuff. without tracking on this record, i have no idea when to expect it so i can leave work early and be home before the mailman comes so nobody has a chance to steal it.

thanks in advance!

attn americans who ordered this record:

could you guys please post in here if/when you receive your copy of this record? someones been stealing my packages from the front door of my apt and even though i have a hold on packages with the post office, they still continue to leave stuff. without tracking on this record, i have no idea when to expect it so i can leave work early and be home before the mailman comes so nobody has a chance to steal it.

thanks in advance!

Hey, if it helps any I received my pink here in California on Saturday. Sorry to hear about your abducted packages..where they all vinyl?

Crisis averted: my copy showed up today and it looks damn good. I'm really impressed with the art, layout, and packaging of this record. Definitely one of my faves in my collection. I got #50.

BUT still, my mail carrier shouldn't be leaving packages at my door. The only reason why I have it is because I am home sick from work today.

sorry I "quoted" your facebook post from 23 hours ago. ;)

you don't happen to have any test presses left from Client.?

only my personal copy that aren't for sale, last one from jitot went away in a raffle at the release show.

also 5 copies left of the record release, 1€ is pretty much $1 right now so this is the time i guess to grab records for cheap from europe to the states...