PO:: PVRIS - White Noise (NOV 4)

tokimedo

Got an e-mail from amazon last night about my White Noise pre-order that they had updated with a Jan 7-14 estimated shipping date.  They still haven't been able to fill it and asked if I wanted to keep the order open (which I did since they don't charge until they ship).  

Is there any one here who ordered an extra or more than one variant and wants to part with one for cost+shipping?  figured it would be worth it to ask.

I don't doubt that it will be repressed though.  I think Barnes and Noble shows it in stock but I'm wondering if it really will be.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping my Amazon preorder order gets filled too. The estimated date they gave me 1/7-1/14 never got filled and they asked if I wanted to keep the order open still. I obviously did since they don't charge til it ships.

I hope they do another pressing

That sucks I was going to order from Amazon but I heard that was happening. I was lucky to find a white copy in my local record store.

I emailed merchnow about it. This is what they said.

"Hello,

We do apologize for any confusion. We were told this item was limited to 100 when the pre-sale originally went up. However, after several customers expressed further interest in purchasing this item the record label sent us more of them. We are not typically given the full pressing information on LPs, just how many we are going to be receiving. If you have any further questions regarding this pressing please direct them to the record label.

Have a great day!"

i tweeted at rise records VP sean heydorn (https://twitter.com/seanheydorn) asking if he could clear up a question for me and he tweeted back "shoot". asked him about the clear pressing of this record and he ignored me, so i followed up seeing if he could shed any light, and he deleted his tweet to me and just ignored me again. 

i tried! 

i tweeted at rise records VP sean heydorn (https://twitter.com/seanheydorn) asking if he could clear up a question for me and he tweeted back "shoot". asked him about the clear pressing of this record and he ignored me, so i followed up seeing if he could shed any light, and he deleted his tweet to me and just ignored me again. 

i tried! 

What the hell? That's pretty weird. 

i tried! 

lol that's ridiculous

After being out of stock since pretty much the release, Amazon finally has stock of this in. Not sure if anyone else on here is still looking for w copy. Not sure if they got more white or what.

I got a copy of this yesterday from amazon since I forgot to cancel, they're sending out white still.

I have all three versions now lol oops