Sundara Karma - Youth Is Only Ever Fun In Retrospect

dnl

35 minutes ago, famousdrumer said:

yo! im a fan, their new album is great! saw them play a few weeks back in hollywood, put on a great show. 

Unfortunately, not sure on the variants.

That's awesome. I had no idea that they ever played a US date. Although most of the tracks have been released over the past 2 years, the new stuff is really exciting. Happy Family is a stand out.

If there isn't more than one variant, then I can say I have a complete SK collection. I remember when EP1 was only $12. Crazy it goes for ~$200 now. Glad I picked that up early on.

Edited by dnl

12 minutes ago, dnl said:

That's awesome. I had no idea that they ever played a US date. Although most of the tracks have been released over the past 2 years, the new stuff is really exciting. Happy Family is a stand out.

If there isn't more than one variant, then I can say I have a complete SK collection. I remember when EP1 was only $12. Crazy it goes for ~$200 now. Glad I picked that up early on.

wow! had no idea it was that pricey! 

2 hours ago, echobat said:

Wanna try that but the current price seems to be pretty high.

I gave in to the import prices since it doesn't seem to be getting a US release. $30+ on Amazon for a new, single LP was bit high but it was worth it.

1 hour ago, colbourne25 said:

Yeh I'm really into them. Their debut album is amazing! Will appear on a lot of best of 2017 lists i think. I have all of their vinyl releases. Also glad i picked up EP1 early on :) these guys will be huge

Agreed, these guys are going to be huge.

39 minutes ago, LeeKaye said:

Sold EP1 as I wasn't feeling it, for not much money at all! :(

Dude that sucks. I remember buying it early 2015 and by fall 2015 getting these confusing messages on discogs from people offering $100 for it. I had no idea it jumped in value so quickly. And it's doubled since.

Also, I want to see a pressing of the Indigo Puff/Hustle single. Those were the songs that introduced me to SK and both still stand as my favorites.

• 6 months later...

New EP (which is considered as an extension of the full album) is available on 7" at indie UK shops. Banquet has a few copies left:

https://www.banquetrecords.com/sundara-karma/explore-ep/88985438917

I'm not sure where I read it, but there's a rumor(?) that an updated version of the album with these 3 new songs will be re-released on vinyl in the future.

3 hours ago, dnl said:

New EP (which is considered as an extension of the full album) is available on 7" at indie UK shops. Banquet has a few copies left:

https://www.banquetrecords.com/sundara-karma/explore-ep/88985438917

I'm not sure where I read it, but there's a rumor(?) that an updated version of the album with these 3 new songs will be re-released on vinyl in the future.

LTD to 700 copies :)