Free Heavens Vinyl! (hehehe)

Just saw this on myspace.....

Ok, here's the deal. I want to fill the top friends section with people who enjoy Heavens in a sort of creative way. My idea is that you have to take a plain white t shirt and make your own Heavens design. You can use spray paint, markers, puff paint etc. as long as it's done by hand. The only requirement is that it says "Heavens" in somewhat large letters. It can be as grandiose or minimal as you like, there's no panel of judges. A shirt that just said "I ENTERED THE HEAVENS SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY SHIRT" would be good but I kind of set it up for you. Lastly you would need to take a photo with your shirt on and send a message with "SHIRT" in the subject. You will need to add your login email to the message so I can put you in the top friends section. If you make it to the top 8 section you get a free copy of the "Patent Pending" vinyl...if you already ordered one you can sell your extra copy on ebay or give it to a friend. These copies of the vinyl will be #s 990-997 and will have "Shart" written on them, short for "Shirt Art". Just kidding, they will just say Shirt Art. It would be great to fill all 40 spots. Let's do this.