Clint Mansell - Noah Soundtrack (Vinyl Coming)

Nonesuch is releasing the soundtrack - 

http://www.nonesuch.com/journal/nonesuch-releases-clint-mansell-soundtrack-darren-aronofsky-film-noah-march-25-2014-03-14

Nonesuch releases composer Clint Mansell’s score to visionary filmmaker Darren Aronofsky’s film Noah, from Paramount Pictures and Regency Enterprises, on March 25, 2014. Directed by Aronofsky, the film will be released on March 28, 2014. Russell Crowe stars as Noah in the film inspired by the epic story of courage, sacrifice, and hope. The cast stars Jennifer Connelly, Ray Winstone, Emma Watson, Logan Lerman, and Anthony Hopkins. The soundtrack is available to pre-order in the Nonesuch Store. 

In the comments section:

Posted by Frank | March 18, 2014 3:35 PM
Hi,
Will the NOAH soundtrack be released on vinyl?
Thank you,
Frank

Posted by nonesuch | March 18, 2014 4:24 PM
Yes, it will be released on vinyl; however, the LP release date has not yet been set.

That's strange. I contacted Nonesuch about a week ago or two. I asked about their vinyl soundtrack releases later this year and specifically asked about Noah. They stated that there are no plans to release Noah nor other soundtracks on vinyl.

But will be happy if this will eventually happen. Maybe I should contact Nonesuch again and ask about their comment on the matter.

• 2 weeks later...