anyone play league of legends?

A coworker mentioned this game to me, so will likely check it out this coming weekend. I will be sure to update here whenever I do so you can laugh at my n00b status.

A coworker mentioned this game to me, so will likely check it out this coming weekend. I will be sure to update here whenever I do so you can laugh at my n00b status.

ill show you the ropes, i tried getting my girlfriend to play and she downloaded it then was afraid of hurting minions and othe players. needless to say it was a failed attempt

might try, got sick of south americans in DOTA this weekend. no teamplay, all pick carry heroes, scream "wiii niiid waards" after just a minute to the only poor soul who went support. Thats when theyre not blasting shitty salsa hip hop over the voice comm. Heard bad stuff about LOL though.. how would you say people play together?

might try, got sick of south americans in DOTA this weekend. no teamplay, all pick carry heroes, scream "wiii niiid waards" after just a minute to the only poor soul who went support. Thats when theyre not blasting shitty salsa hip hop over the voice comm. Heard bad stuff about LOL though.. how would you say people play together?

community is shit, but if you ignore the 10 year olds then youre pretty fine