Piebald- We Are The Only Friends We Have

I really wish i knew correct pressing info on this. Im about to go crazy collecting different variations of greens, greys, and blues.

[image]

[image]

clear green

[image]

light blue-ish marble

[image]

dark grey marble

[image]

"mint green" marble

[image]

dark green marble

[image]

I dont think Ill ever know where this ends. BUT! I will quit once i get a solid black one. so if you have one let me know. ill pay good money for it.

yeah i didnt even know it existed til recently... i dont recall exactly how its different i dont have it with me but im pretty sure its just one sided. ill take a picture of it tomorrow though. i bought it on ebay a little while back from someone in europe (not sure if its relivant) im not really looking to get rid of the black one but then again i dont really see the need to have 5 copies of it... everyone has their price (or trade) if you fancy an offer

yeah i didnt even know it existed til recently... i dont recall exactly how its different i dont have it with me but im pretty sure its just one sided. ill take a picture of it tomorrow though. i bought it on ebay a little while back from someone in europe (not sure if its relivant) im not really looking to get rid of the black one but then again i dont really see the need to have 5 copies of it... everyone has their price (or trade) if you fancy an offer

shoot man. i dont have a clue what a reasonable offer for it would be. i dont know what its worth to you compared to what its worth to me compared to some other random person emailing me about $50. i wouldnt know where to start.

i collect all piebald. ive got 2 copies of the invain split. one with a black and white cover, and the other with a brown and white cover. do you know the pressing info for yours?

http://www.albarkley.com/contrast/disco.php

if youve got that second press with that all black cover and youre willing to sell let me know.

i collect all piebald. ive got 2 copies of the invain split. one with a black and white cover, and the other with a brown and white cover. do you know the pressing info for yours?

http://www.albarkley.com/contrast/disco.php

if youve got that second press with that all black cover and youre willing to sell let me know.

mines the second press, brown cover /500

they may have, but i dont think. whats the poster/ insert in the black one. and where did you get it. i remember seeing this pic awhile ago in the BWR thread. are you willing to sell that black one? i see youre missing the clear green 7" (tour edition out of 500).

theres a euro press on defiance records from germany (who also pressed ptm vinyl), pretty sure on black vinyl. its available from greenhell.de or directly from the label.