WTB Merchant Ships - For Cameron

Damn. I would love this. Do you have the William Bonney LP?

I didn't know they formed that! Just looked it up, I haven't followed them too closely, but recently decided to listen to For Cameron again and got back into lovin it! And I don't have it their LP, I'll listen to it when I get home, do you have a copy?

I didn't know they formed that! Just looked it up, I haven't followed them too closely, but recently decided to listen to For Cameron again and got back into lovin it! And I don't have it their LP, I'll listen to it when I get home, do you have a copy?

I wish I did. I contacted the label that pressed it and asked if they would do a third run of them and they told me they get asked this all the time and It's a maybe. I'm gonna wait it out.

Also, 120 is pretty near what they've been going for on ebay. I love the album, I'm just not ready to $120 love it.

Lol, this album is worth that much?  Wasn't there a screen printed b-side press of this or something?  All I remember is I couldn't bring myself to spend $12 on it and bought a "Sometimes I Get Drunk" t-shirt instead.  I have a For Cameron tape though.  I'd consider trading if you have something cool.