im' gonna definitely play again and if you all play it will be so exciting.  I can help y'all out if need be ( but it's way more fun to get there on your own )

after my level 40 account got banned i was running around with a noob acc and some guy gave me his account cuz he was quitting, he was level 60 and i played that shit for 30 more levels before i lost all my money. although it was nice to level up, its also nice to get to where you want to be faster haha

hey guys check this out. i didnt even see this! 

https://www.runescape.com/c=Bi-0iPxLuUY/summer-special?jptg=ia&jptv=promos

save 25% on 3 months of membership. only 15 bucks. i dont know when this isnt gonna be available anymore so if you want to buy membership you should probably do it soon.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know why I had the urge, but in August I had started playing RS again and got the discounted 3 month membership.

Welp, I got hooked again. Even on the whole RS3 deal. It took me awhile to get used to it (I played with pre-EoC combat settings for awhile), but I like it a lot. I pretty much only do Slayer (just got to level 80) and I'm working on getting 80 Ranged (just got to level 79) and Mage. Though I do random challenges from time to time when I need a break from that.

If anyone wants to add me/look me up my username is Agent Swags.

I don't know why I had the urge, but in August I had started playing RS again and got the discounted 3 month membership.

Welp, I got hooked again. Even on the whole RS3 deal. It took me awhile to get used to it (I played with pre-EoC combat settings for awhile), but I like it a lot. I pretty much only do Slayer (just got to level 80) and I'm working on getting 80 Ranged (just got to level 79) and Mage. Though I do random challenges from time to time when I need a break from that.

If anyone wants to add me/look me up my username is Agent Swags.

Mine was Agent Sparx lol

• 1 year later...