PO: Alex G - DSU (Orchid Tapes)

I ordered a couple tapes in april and the stuff never shipped, and they never replied to a support email I sent. However on previous orders they've been really cool and have even shipped me extra stuff for placing a large order, so I have mixed feelings.

Shocked but got these in today. Happy for the included extra teen suicide stickers the most though.

Finally got a red DSU.

Nice! It's a beautiful record. I'm surprised you got someone to sell you one, honestly.

There's a piece about Alex G in the next issue of Rolling Stone, so if that makes him uncool in your eyes you can just send your copies of DSU over to me.

Just read about this as well. I'm super happy for him, he deserves every bit of it.

How much just curious? Did they just try flipping their tour copy?

Probably a bit more than I'm comfortable admitting haha. Yeah, it seems so.

There's a piece about Alex G in the next issue of Rolling Stone, so if that makes him uncool in your eyes you can just send your copies of DSU over to me.

Fuck. What's your address?

She's good. For some reason I have difficulty getting too into most female fronted "bedroom pop" acts (like, I dig infinity crush but I have difficulty getting through a whole album of hers) but I can actually listen to life's a bummer in it's entirety and I think a lotta her songs are catchy as hell and they get stuck in my head.

I like caroline's stuff with Sam, also RL Kelly is the cutest little thing. Saw her at GUID and she's a total bae.

There's waaaaaaaaaay too much infinity crush on the 420 comps for my tastes. Always end up skipping after three or so.

But yeah I bet rl kellz is awesome as hell, she seems to put a lotta her personality into her tunes and if that's the case then she's gotta be nice.

Saw him at the Fire in Philly last night, really good set. Cold Foamers, Snoozer, and Elvis Depressedly played. Foamers killed it, but I'm obviously biased 'cause I'm putting out their LP next month. I got to hear 4 Cold Foamers songs I've never heard before though, so it ruled! Alex played some tracks off Trick and Rules - good shit. His Rolling Stone feature just dropped today in print, not sure when it goes online.