WTB: QOTSA Songs for the Deaf

AndrewNstuff

In the Uk at least, the boot versions are pretty easy to get.  There's normally one or two on ebay and always a tonne on discogs.  They're normally about £25 - £40, which is way more than I'd ever pay for a boot, but it's still a lot cheaper than an orig would cost.  I'd love to get an original pressing, but I just picked up an original Lullabies to Paralyze so I don't have any money now haha.

I have a copy of the boot, or I think it is anyways. Its black, with the Q logo on the front, but you can kinda tell from the jacket that its prob a boot. Regardless, it sounds amazing. If all the boots sound like this, I would highly recommend it. And yeah, the guy above me is right, S/T is a freaking amazing album. Mexicola for the win!

Do you remember how much it cost?

$40. I think the was the lowest I have seen it.

I have a copy of the boot, or I think it is anyways. Its black, with the Q logo on the front, but you can kinda tell from the jacket that its prob a boot. 

Ya the flimsiness of the jacket drives me crazy. Nothing a custom screen printed jacket can't fix!

FYI if anyone's looking for a decent deal on their S/T first album, I made an offer of $14.00 to this is ebay seller and he accepted it. + free shipping.

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251525106252&ssPageName=ADME:L:COSI:US:1123

I guess I'll justify this small savings for the $50 I just spent on a Songs for the Deaf boot..