Presing Info: OPIV "Plea for Peace" 7"

dim

it, along with '69 newport and the Seedy CD, were originally released as official bootlegs with the band's permission to try and quell the shitty sounding bootlegs that were coming out. '69 and Seedy were done by Very Small. this one was more of a tribute kinda thing done by Murray Bowles and Eric Yee. anyway, they've all been bootlegged since. the original of "plea for peace" came on white vinyl in a pretty tick, glued sleeve. and the booklet is also on a pretty heavy cardstock. i haven't seen these new ones to see how close they are.

it, along with '69 newport and the Seedy CD, were originally released as official bootlegs with the band's permission to try and quell the shitty sounding bootlegs that were coming out. '69 and Seedy were done by Very Small. this one was more of a tribute kinda thing done by Murray Bowles and Eric Yee. anyway, they've all been bootlegged since. the original of "plea for peace" came on white vinyl in a pretty tick, glued sleeve. and the booklet is also on a pretty heavy cardstock. i haven't seen these new ones to see how close they are.

are you sure seedy was put out by very small? theres written Karma Kredits on it...

anyway i can upload some pics of the two versions of plea for peace if you want...

are you sure seedy was put out by very small? theres written Karma Kredits on it...

yeah, he purposefully did that to make it look like a bootleg and not an official release. here's the page for it on their discography...

http://verysmall.punkhosting.com/discography/vsr.72.php

i didn't know. this is a serious lack for an opiv collector. do you know David Hayes?

From what I have been able to tell, there are at least three pressings of Plea 4 Peace. There is the original press on white vinyl with the booklet (mentioned in previous posts). This first press had printed labels on the vinyl. The second press, or at least I assume it is the second press, also has printed labels on the vinyl, but was pressed on black wax. The latest pressings, or bootlegs, are all on black vinyl with plain white labels. If anyone Knows of any other pressings or differences, please let me know.

From what I have been able to tell, there are at least three pressings of Plea 4 Peace. There is the original press on white vinyl with the booklet (mentioned in previous posts). This first press had printed labels on the vinyl. The second press, or at least I assume it is the second press, also has printed labels on the vinyl, but was pressed on black wax. The latest pressings, or bootlegs, are all on black vinyl with plain white labels. If anyone Knows of any other pressings or differences, please let me know.

uuuuuuuuuuhhh!! interesting!!