PO: The Plot In You - Wife Beater EP

http://shop.invoguerecords.com/products/7414200-the-plot-in-you-ep-7-vinyl-limited

The Plot In You - Wife Beater (EP) on 7" Vinyl. This is the first pressing limited to 500 in 3 different color variations.

This is a pre-order item and is set to ship on or around July 25, 2014.

PRESSING INFO:
150 - Black Heavy Splatter On Clear
150 - Gold
200 - Deep Purple Transparent w/ Black Haze

Color mockups are on the page. Real stoked about how these should come out!

As always, feel free to message me with any questions!

Not sure on the actual numbers, but I do know they've been doing well since being announced. I don't think they're gonna be gone tomorrow or anything. If you gotta wait for a pay day you should probably be alright. My favorite variant is the biggest qty with that deep purple/black.

Getting ready to release a 2xLP comp for our 50th release and possibly seeing about something BTE. The new BTE coming out will be self released and will be on vinyl, look for that early fall! We haven't released the comp track list but you may see 1 or 2 of the ones you asked about on there

Oh yeah I remember seeing that mentioned on facebook. Will have to pick it up when you guys release it. Yea I saw the new BTE. Sounds good, considering them going instrumental like Tides of Man. They're not on your roster anymore are they? I saw in the description that they were but the whole kickstarter thing threw me off. Curious.

And haha cool, definitely stoked on that comp then!

• 10 months later...