FS: Touche Amore, Pinback, Explosions In The Sky, The Roots, The Appleseed Cast, etc.

corey.

I feel ya man. That's the least likely of me to let go of as I don't have a set price and I didn't get it at retail to begin with, but I might be able to entertain someone's offer. Who knows.

I wouldn't let it go for anything below 50 or 60 bucks, that one is so good. Unless you had to of course. I have made some pretty extreme deals when I needed the cash. That album is the one I bought on cd that introduced me to the band just because the cd was used, and cheap. It is truly what got me hooked.

I wouldn't let it go for anything below 50 or 60 bucks, that one is so good. Unless you had to of course. I have made some pretty extreme deals when I needed the cash. That album is the one I bought on cd that introduced me to the band just because the cd was used, and cheap. It is truly what got me hooked.

Yeah it's a great album although I like Two Conversation and Mare Vitalis more. I don't own Mare Vitalis unfortunately, the prices are always $75+ and I've been hoping for a repress haha.

Or dare I say... a boxset! Owww that day would be glorious!

Haha I did talk to Chris from The Appleseed Cast at a show for a while once, about design stuff, graveface, reissues, cool stuff like that. Anyway, he said he wanted to do a picture disc for all of the album haha. That could be a box set idea possibly, although I don't know how serious he was.

I'm personally not a fan of picture discs, and I kind of don't like the new artwork they did for the two conversations and sagamartha vinyl in comparison to the original.