Allergy season hit me like a BRICK...

Yeah I've got sweet health insurance...maybe i'll try that.

Sucks because I knew it was coming this year, because I've had allergies here for years and years, but when I was in Toronto last year they were non-existant, and I even lived in a disgusting, moldy-ass basement...and still...nothing. Now that I've moved back and everything all of a sudden has leaves on it...it's got to be whatever terrible pollen is floating around right now.

Based on what the internets tell me, I think I'll just boost my vitamin-C and magnesium levels...and start eating more local honey...and see if I can combat this bs as best as I can. If that doesn't work I'll have to take it to the next level.

Guest baseball

This is a really bad allergy season. Mine are killing me this year. I just got over the most horrendous cough of my life which didn't let up for a solid month.

I'm taking Zyrtec and nose spray right now, which work decent. Zyrtec is over the counter now, but it's kind of pricey ($20ish for 30 pills).

They haven't bothered me this much since I was a kid.