Official Art Thread

thanks dude. i'm on an unexpected vacation this week, and with the shitty forecast, i have nothing to do but just keep producing. i'm excited for this!

• 3 months later...

Hey guys! I am doing some limited prints of a few minimal India ink pieces I did. Just thought I would throw it out there in case anyone is interested!

8x10 is $20

11x14 is $30

All prints will be signed and numbered. Limited to 10 of each.

I'll be launching an online shop here in the next couple of months.

tumblr_nu424w20kZ1qionz5o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nu424w20kZ1qionz5o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nu424w20kZ1qionz5o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nu424w20kZ1qionz5o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nu424w20kZ1qionz5o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nu424w20kZ1qionz5o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_nu424w20kZ1qionz5o1_1280.jpg

i'm doing myself a total disservice by not yet having opened an online shop.. but i think part of it is my naïveté when it comes to reproduced prints.

once i have a piece ready to go in digital format, what's the best way to go as far as getting prints done? is staples a viable option? or am i supposed to be going through one of these specialty shops that charges out the ass? is there even a chance of my customer being able to distinguish?  

limited runs... am i fucking people over if a run of prints numbered /25 sell out, and the demand is there for more?

halp!!

i'm doing myself a total disservice by not yet having opened an online shop.. but i think part of it is my naïveté when it comes to reproduced prints.

once i have a piece ready to go in digital format, what's the best way to go as far as getting prints done? is staples a viable option? or am i supposed to be going through one of these specialty shops that charges out the ass? is there even a chance of my customer being able to distinguish?

limited runs... am i fucking people over if a run of prints numbered /25 sell out, and the demand is there for more?

halp!!

I feel like limited is the way to go. People feel a drive to purchase if something is running out. If it does run out, you learn maybe that you should charge more for your prints. But that is just me.

Staples is fine. My friend gets hers done there. I luckily have a connection and am able to get them done at a shop for a really good deal.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not really art but anyone want to help me by making a fantasy basketball trophy based on Shawn Marion (inside joke)? It would be something like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shawn-Marion-Posterizes-Al-Harrington-Signed-Framed-8x10-Photo-w-Matrix-Inscr-/190745253211?hash=item2c694d955b

But on a wooden board that you could attach small plaques to. I just don't really want to pay $80 for the picture w/ signature but I'm not sure if I could get a high res one another way? Hopefully would keep the whole effort under $100.