Anyone on here a Big Brother or Sister?

I didn't realize this was referring to the organization at first lol. I was thinking, yeah I'm definitely a big brother haha (for the past five years I've been caring for my handicap little sister, more of a parental relationship than a broter-sister relationship. She's thirteen but developementaly she's much younger. She's seriously perfect though. Very happy and sweet.) So I have no clue about the organization, but I can definitely give lotsa advice on caring for a child maybe!

One of my good friends just recently became a bigger brother to someone and he says it's an amazing experience. 

My dad lost his father when he was 3, so he had a Big Brother growing up. He speaks so highly of him, and always tells bad ass stories of things they would do together. He still comes around to family events now a days, pretty cool if you ask me.

Can't speak on a first hand basis, but my econ partner did it for awhile and he seemed to enjoy it a bunch. We ended up doing our final paper on it :P

Appreciate the input, guys. Thanks!!

I didn't realize this was referring to the organization at first lol. I was thinking, yeah I'm definitely a big brother haha (for the past five years I've been caring for my handicap little sister, more of a parental relationship than a broter-sister relationship. She's thirteen but developementaly she's much younger. She's seriously perfect though. Very happy and sweet.) So I have no clue about the organization, but I can definitely give lotsa advice on caring for a child maybe!

Awesome that you're able to do that. My wife is a teacher and teaches developmental art...she loves it!