NINE INCH NAILS - The Slip - new album...

as a thank you to our fans for your continued support, we are giving away the new nine inch nails album one hundred percent free, exclusively via nin.com.

the music is available in a variety of formats including high-quality MP3, FLAC or M4A lossless at CD quality and even higher-than-CD quality 24/96 WAVE. your link will include all options - all free. all downloads include a PDF with artwork and credits.

for those of you interested in physical products, fear not. we plan to make a version of this release available on CD and vinyl in july. details coming soon.

Guest vito

will be buying the cd/vinyl come july. hopefully tr does a nice package again but doesn't charge $300 for it. i highly doubt he will though.

• 1 month later...

Update on the physical release on nin.com:

The Slip will be available in an individually numbered 2 disc, 6 panel digipak & double gatefold vinyl in the US, Canada, and parts of Japan.

The digi will be LIMITED to 200,000 pieces only, each individually numbered, and will include a DVD of NIN performing live tracks from The Slip at rehearsals, a 24-page booklet, and an exclusive sticker pack.

For UK, Europe, Australia, and other territories, the release will not be limited or numbered, but will otherwise be identical.

The gatefold vinyl release contains 1 LP (180 gram vinyl) and a 24-page booklet (vinyl is not limited or numbered anywhere).

CD Street Date (US & Canada): July 22, 2008

CD Street Date (UK & Europe): July 21, 2008

Vinyl Street Date (US & Canada): August 5, 2008

Vinyl Street Date (UK & Europe): August 4, 2008

Japan and Australia release info is TBA

The Slip will remain free for download indefinitely from theslip.nin.com.

fucking fantastic. but i have to say "LIMITED to 200,000 pieces only, each individually numbered" is kind of funny. either way, i'll be buying this great album.

my regular vinyl version sounds fine.... but then again, having the CD, i haven't really had a CLOSE listen to the vinyl. will throw it on and chec the sound through my headphones.

man, i sure hope THe Slip doesnt have any of those issues. Every NIN vinyl i have sounds soooo good - it'd be a damn shame if Slip didnt sound just as great.