Anagnorisis - Beyond All Light LP (Yellow /100)

Since no one has posted about this (if they have, sorry) I figured I'd share this.

One of my favorite releases this year from a rad label.

Here is what you get:

- Exclusive Like Young Records (Gold) LP.

- Black paper poly lined inner sleeve.

- Color art insert with the Dore Enigma artwork on one side / live shots on the reverse

- Partial dual gatefold jacket with track titles on back w/ lyrics and info inside

- Download code of the entire record.

http://store.likeyoungrecords.com/product/anagnorisis-beyond-all-light-lp-cd

USE CODE 'POOTIETANG' for 20% off.

Pictures:

Anagnorisis_1.jpg

Anagnorisis_3.jpg

Anagnorisis_2.jpg

Words about release:

“An album of massive builds, harsh climaxes, and ambitious track lengths, Beyond All Light necessitates a monstrous finale… Where other acts might break the momentum, Anagnorisis simply pile layers beneath the musical heap, with the rhythm section somehow growing ever a bit more malevolent.” – Pitchfork

“One of my very favorite black metal albums of 2013… epic, melodic, technically flawless black metal that is somehow also brutal, raw, and kinetic: The whole thing is somehow equal parts Dissection and Nails.” – Stereogum

“American black metal is a sprawling continent; a manifest destiny yet to be frozen in place, ossified, and made into a museum piece. It’s a thing that moves and lives and breathes and, frankly, doesn’t need your recognition. I think Anagnorisis understands this, and it’s why Beyond All Light, despite speaking in a familiar language, still sounds boldly new and ultimately vital. 8.5/10″ – Last Rites

“… dynamic and absolutely epic, capturing haunting atmospheres and reaching devastating peaks.” – Heavy Blog Is Heavy

• 6 months later...