FIFTH HOUR HERO / SAINTE CATHERINES 7" color info

Hey everyone. So there seemed to be a little renewed interest in the Fifth Hour Hero / Sainte Catherines split 7" that came out awhile back so I went through and actually checked out what colors I have left and came up with the following.

Purple Mess (47 left)

Light Gray (27 left)

Dark Gray (46 left)

Super dark purple marble (1 left! Never noticed this color before. Found two and I'm keeping one.)

Magenta with Gray (5 left)

I also took this photo to show the best examples of all the colors this came on

[image]

Top Row left to right: Pink/Gray marble, Orangey marble, Dark Gray

Middle Row left to right: Light Gray, Olive Smash, Pink

Bottom Row left to right: Magenta w/ Gray, Dark Purple marble, Test Pressing

Super Bottom Row : Purple mess.

The dark purple didn't turn out to good in the photo but otherwise it's a pretty accurate display.

Steve do you have any actual numbers for the "various shades" pressing?

If I took a picture of my copy do you think you would be able to tell cause the color I have isn't like any of the ones in that picture. It's like a purple/grey

edit: its probably the purple mess, even though in your picture it looks grey, but still do you know the exact pressing info on that one.

Steve do you have any actual numbers for the "various shades" pressing?

If I took a picture of my copy do you think you would be able to tell cause the color I have isn't like any of the ones in that picture. It's like a purple/grey

edit: its probably the purple mess, even though in your picture it looks grey, but still do you know the exact pressing info on that one.

I really couldn't. When this came out I sort of lumped them all together when I did the count. Not sure why.

dude send me the 3 rarest colors with my order! i sent you the order number in pm

Hey Faith your's is already in the mail. As for a test pressing...I think I may have an extra copy but I'm going to have a big "test pressing" sale soon on the site with a bunch of different tests so keep checking back for that.

Semi-off-topic: Steve, are you gonna be having your stuff at the Fest, and if so, will it be on sale like it is on your website right now? I still need to grab one of those Replacements tributes but I'd rather do it in person.

Yep. Gonna have stuff at a table at the Holiday Inn on Friday and Saturday. Probably going to ditch out around 2 on Saturday though so I can catch Ringers.

coincidentally, i busted this record out earlier today. so good! i've got one of the olive smash. i still love that sleeve. was that done at stumptown?

Sure was. I need to get more stuff done with them.