PO: Knuckle Puck "OAK STREET" B/W "HOME ALONE" FLEXI 7"

We put these up for preorder on Thursday August 28 and they all shipped out staggered between Tuesday September 2 (when they showed up) and Monday September 8. Then they have to actually get to you guys haha. Hang in there.

I'm not worried about it, was just letting him know he's not the only one who hasn't received it yet :)

So pissed I missed out on this release, BUT I should be ok since im going to see them & Senses Fail next week! I love these guys! they have not put out one weak release, so far so good! I can't wait to hear a full length from them

question: approximately how many copies will be at the merch stand? I really want to pick this up, and I'm pretty bummed out that I missed out on this! 

also, I agree with everyone who said that Dont Come Home should be pressed! :D 

So pissed I missed out on this release, BUT I should be ok since im going to see them & Senses Fail next week! I love these guys! they have not put out one weak release, so far so good! I can't wait to hear a full length from them

question: approximately how many copies will be at the merch stand? I really want to pick this up, and I'm pretty bummed out that I missed out on this! 

also, I agree with everyone who said that Dont Come Home should be pressed! :D

they have 500 for the tour – not sure if they have a cap on how many they sell a night. i doubt it. 

• 3 weeks later...