WTB: The Life and Times - Suburban Hymns - will pay 45 ppd

sonicdissent

I will pay someone 45 ppd for the standard version or 75ppd for the limited version from this summer.

Gone through three orders so far to have them cancelled due to being unable to fill..anyone have this and want to part with it?  I know it's out there, I also know this isn't a huge band to begin with and people that bought it may not be as likely to want to sell.

Also always looking for Failure - Fantastic planet--I know.  That was the original topic and what the first few replies are rerferring to.  Life and Times was never on amazon for 3000.

• 3 weeks later...

They pulled all the stock of their previous vinyl releases for the West Coast tour. All albums are in the process of being re-pressed. Unless, of course, you are looking for one of the 77 limited edition screenprinted copies of Suburban Hymns - I think that was a one time deal.

Yeah I saw them on the second date of the east coast tour, they're all out of all vinyl. I know it's being re-pressed but I'm still on the lookout for the original. Or that super limited one if anyone wants to sell.