FS: FarCry OST (pink)-only 60PPD today!, Stars of the Lid, The Besnard Lakes, Mars Volta

tetsuodaironman

Trying to get a Fun Fun Fun weekend pass, but I am also looking to trade for Sun Kil Moon stuff. Thanks.

-Stars of the Lid "The Tired Sounds of Stars of the Lid" (3xLP, VG+, some hairline scratches)-50PPD
-Far Cry 3:Blood Dragon OST (2XLP, pink, still in shrink, played once by me)-60PPD
-Slowdive/Ride-7" split (translucent blue)-15PPD
-The Flaming Lips 12" EP (translucent green, signed by Wayne Coyne)-20PPD
-Ed Gein "It's a Shame...+3 Song Demo" (pink, screenprinted jacket)-12PPD
-The Blood Brothers "Burn Piano Island, Burn" (cotton candy swirl)-20PPD

-The Mars Volta "Frances the Mute" (green marbled 12" single, sleeve has some water damage but the vinyl is mint)-20PPD

-MASONNA-Psychetronics Erectile (10", still in shrink, Japanese harsh noise record, very good)-15PPD

-A Life Once Lost-Iron Gag (half grey/black split, still sealed)-10PPD

-The Besnard Lakes-Volume 1 (rare, usually goes for $40 and up)-20PPD

-T-Rex-Light of Love (og, but not sure of specific pressing)-10PPD

-T-Rex-Tanx (og, weird envelope style gatefold w/ promo cut)-20PPD

or both T-Rex for 25PPD

-The Faint-Wet From Birth (vinyl is NM, but corner of cover has sticker residue that I don't want to mess with)-10PPD

-The Zombies-Odyssey and Oracle (2nd pressing from 1969 with the alternate cover of some man or ape-like figure, my copy is about VG+ condition, really great condition for its age and the best deal for its condition that you'll find online, G+ copies are going for around this much)-30PPD

-Wretches and Jabberers OST (featuring music by Vincent Gallo, Vashti Bunyan, Antony, Norah Jones, Ben Harper, limited to 500 copies, everything is NM except the cover has spots that look like the ink from the screen-printing, cheapest copy online is $70)-40PPD

I wish I would have seen it early got any other blood brothers left? I would love to buy that pink far cry: blood dragon from you I just don't have the money right now and I don't know if I could pay $70 for it either I'd offer close to it tho but that's hypothetical cuz' I'm broke til' next week. Dude did you see that Mondo is doing Blu Ray Steelbooks now? You can only buy them at futureshop who doesn't even ship to the USA so you gotta know someone in Canada or go the Ebay route but their first release is Drive with all Tyler Stout Artwork with multiple layers of color to give it depth you gotta check it out. I know you're a Mondo fan like me.

I wish I would have seen it early got any other blood brothers left? I would love to buy that pink far cry: blood dragon from you I just don't have the money right now and I don't know if I could pay $70 for it either I'd offer close to it tho but that's hypothetical cuz' I'm broke til' next week. Dude did you see that Mondo is doing Blu Ray Steelbooks now? You can only buy them at futureshop who doesn't even ship to the USA so you gotta know someone in Canada or go the Ebay route but their first release is Drive with all Tyler Stout Artwork with multiple layers of color to give it depth you gotta check it out. I know you're a Mondo fan like me.

Yeah, those are pretty cool, but I'm not big into steelbooks. PM me and send me an offer.