Marilyn Manson - Holy Wood Reissue

Explain more about this. MM didnt want any more reissues of Antichrist? or just the old albums? Its ridiculous that the first 4 albums arent in print.

It was HotTopic Travis that said that, now over two years ago. At that time Manson didn't want anything reissued on vinyl. Things could have changed since then.

I'm glad I got lucky with my MM collection. Picked up Mechanical Animals about ten years ago for $6.50, and Holy Wood for $20 about five years ago. Still need Golden Age...

You do. It sounds incredible.  I had it for a while then recorded it in HD audio and sold it.  hit me up if you want the FLAC.

Golden Age is the only one I don't have. Picked up Mechanical Animals and Holy Wood at the time of their initial releases for like $15 each. Got the Hot Topic Portrait Box and ACS pic disc on clearance. Grabbed the latest HT ACS red vinyl reissue. Really wish GAOG would get repressed though, it's the only one I never saw in stores when it was initially released and I didn't special order back then.