Joy Division: Box Set (Vinyl)

jhulud

Don't know if this old news or not...but the Joy Division: Box Set (4 LP) is available for ordering:

http://www.rhino.com/store/ProductDetail.lasso?Number=330684

"Released in a Limited Edition of only 3,000 copies worldwide, this 180-Gram virgin vinyl, four-disc JOY DIVISION BOX SET contains new pressings of the band's two seminal studio albums - UNKNOWN PLEASURES ('79) and CLOSER ('80) - and the 1981 two-disc rarities compilation STILL.

JOY DIVISION: BOX SET allows you to experience these pioneering albums the way they were heard originally - on sonically rich vinyl LPs. The three titles - a total of four LPS - come housed in an elegant cloth-covered box designed by U.K. artist Peter Saville, who created the distinctive artwork and packaging on the original issues of these classic releases. Once the 2,000 copies sell out, the box will not be reproduced."

**Note that they make a correction at the bottom of the write-up in that it's actually limited to 3,000, not the 2,000 they thought.

And Standard Shipping is free!

i dont think i have $200 right now, sorry joy division

heh, more like sorry new order really.

I still can't beleive this is $200. You could easily buy all the first pressings for less than that.

Edit: you could also buy the reissues from that site separately for $90. So you're paying $110 for the box... awesome...