LF: iPod Classic 160GB

jtconners

Well I'm out of space on my phone and I regret not buying one of these before Apple pulled them.

I'm looking for a fairly decent price on one of these. Or I'm also looking for other suggestions. Is there another big capacity MP3 player out there I can find? Well if you have an iPod classic (looking for 160gb) please PM me! Thanks.

I still have my classic but I've actually turned to using a non-Apple MP3 player that's pretty solid: the SanDisk Sansa Clip+. What I like about is that I can put almost any format and play it perfectly (FLAC, OGG, MP3, ALAC, AAC, etc.). The sound on it is great too, especially hi-res files. Granted I had to install Rockbox on it but it's a very simple little machine that I take in the car and hook up to my stereo and crank up. 

Might consider selling the Classic. 

I still have my classic but I've actually turned to using a non-Apple MP3 player that's pretty solid: the SanDisk Sansa Clip+. What I like about is that I can put almost any format and play it perfectly (FLAC, OGG, MP3, ALAC, AAC, etc.). The sound on it is great too, especially hi-res files. Granted I had to install Rockbox on it but it's a very simple little machine that I take in the car and hook up to my stereo and crank up.

Might consider selling the Classic.

I'm always looking for a good non apple device. The problem is they are always >30gb

I'm always looking for a good non apple device. The problem is they are always >30gb

Exactly I'd be fine with pretty much anything if I could fit all my music on it but it's hard to find something with a big GB like the classic had. I'm hoping someone will make something now that the classic is gone.