Metric- Grow up and blow away: available now

Has anyone got Grow Up and Blow Away? Unpopular opinion here but it's my favourite Metric album, saw it was a limited edition release so I've decided to order it even with stupid shipping prices to the UK, can't believe I've only just realised this got pressed.

I have it - great album.  Sounds great, too.

• 5 months later...

Has anyone got Grow Up and Blow Away? Unpopular opinion here but it's my favourite Metric album, saw it was a limited edition release so I've decided to order it even with stupid shipping prices to the UK, can't believe I've only just realised this got pressed.

I keep forgetting to post how GREAT this album sounds on the blue wax. It has to be in the top ten of my 700+ records re: surfaces and sound quality. No EQ tweeking, etc. Just fantastic.

2 people! Yeah I'd probably put Knives Don't Have Your Back above any Metric album to be honest, really hoping she does something similar in the future.

This is an awesome album and also sounds great on vinyl.

Word has it alot of this material came from the time she was grieving over her father's death - sort of cathartic. And during one of the concerts - if not the last one, or she cancelled the rest of the tour - she stopped playing mid set and said, "Sorry everyone, but I'm done. Got this all out of my system, not doing these songs anymore. Glad you appreciated them, but they were really for me and I'm over it, done sharing these. Good night" (paraphrased).  

There has to be a balance between artists writing for themselves and music which THEY like and not for some audience, and yet realizing, in the end, they are entertainers and not preachers or politicians. The show must go on. Finish the set and go to your therapist later until you are physically ill or emotionally wasted/ burned out. And refund the worshipers.