"Breaking Bad (Original Score From The Television Series) Volume 2” Double LP

I thought the music was great throughout the show.  Honestly, I purchased it solely for the music cue from the end of "Granite State".  The slow build and when the main theme kicks in just kills me.  So good.

I received my yellow copy today (a day early!) and really like it.  They even packaged it in an outer sleeve!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a copy from our Canadian distributor. Record 1 is purple marble, record 2 is pink marble. I was expecting black since I didn't see any mention on the hype sticker that it was colored. Will this be the standard variant for retail?

We wish we could say this was planned but it wasn't. We had the 200 hazmat yellow as the Spacelab9 mail order exclusive color and 500 of the cash money green for general retail. However, due to a mix up at the pressing plant they more or less made a third "variant" with  approximately 300 mixed color vinyl which is what you got. All of these went to our distributor and are not stickered, and are inserted randomly. Let me reiterate, this "variant" only exists due to a mix up at the pressing plant and wasn't created by us to give you collectors a headache. Thanks! 

We wish we could say this was planned but it wasn't. We had the 200 hazmat yellow as the Spacelab9 mail order exclusive color and 500 of the cash money green for general retail. However, due to a mix up at the pressing plant they more or less made a third "variant" with approximately 300 mixed color vinyl which is what you got. All of these went to our distributor and are not stickered, and are inserted randomly. Let me reiterate, this "variant" only exists due to a mix up at the pressing plant and wasn't created by us to give you collectors a headache. Thanks!

Makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

Just got a copy from our Canadian distributor. Record 1 is purple marble, record 2 is pink marble. I was expecting black since I didn't see any mention on the hype sticker that it was colored. Will this be the standard variant for retail?

Should label this as the rare/precious mineral mauve variant. Anychance you could chuck up some pictures? Would be great to see them.