Photo of Minus the Bear "Planet of Ice" pink vinyl

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

We just got in a pallet containing the pink copies of "Planet of Ice". They turned out really nice and they look as I thought the pink wood, but I kind of half hoped they would like more like the text on the back of Planet of Ice. If you placed a pre-order for this color and/or the sets of both colors (pink and coke bottle blue), we will do our best to get your copies out today. Between this, the Teenage Bottlerocket pre-orders, and normal mailorder on a Tuesday, we have a busy day ahead of us.

And those curious about the Beer Commercials pre-order, any day now. When I spoke to Suicide Squeeze on Friday, they said early this week would be cool. I will drop them a line to double check. thanks.

Awesome... and great news for Beer Commericials... :D

EDIT: Virgil, do you know what the pressing numbers for They Make Beer... are going to be?

Guest baseball
^ Yeah. The clear with magenta splatter matched really well.

That's my favorite color of all the pressings...well, right after test press black of course... ;)

I think the clear w/ magenta is probably the nicest looking record I own.

^ Yeah. The clear with magenta splatter matched really well.

That's my favorite color of all the pressings...well, right after test press black of course... ;)

Can we not do this to me, please? It stings. I'd come rob of one of your copies but I'd probably just end up breaking it in a fit of triumphant rage.