so my friend just talked major shit about records

you have someone to talk to about it afterwards. they'll know what you're talking about because you were there too. plus it's always cool to have a buddy who's just as stoked as you are seeing a band live.

but i agree, going to shows alone is a bit weird, but it's not worth missing the show over.

Well I've missed it now, no way I can get there in an hour and a half. My girlfriend just came in and said "isn't that shit Nintendo music you listen to on tonight", I said it was and she goes "aren't we going then". I could fucking scream, she told me she wouldn't go becuase I wouldn't pay to see Spice Girls at the O2 and now she says she thought we we're going all along.

Dude, going to shows on your own so isn't that bad.

And my housemate thinks I'm "wierd" because I think outside the box and listen to more than 5 bands that are hot in NME this week.

He is a fat bastard though, so I just point and laugh at him. He is going home for the Summer nice and early though, so good fucking riddance.

bleep bleep bleep bloop bloop bloop

white belt. swoopy haircut. overinflated egos.

there, now you didn't miss anything!

Yeah but Jon Karel, Jon Fucking Karel. The Number 12 are one of my favourite bands, and HtB always put on a fucking epic live show.

was Jon Karel playing in the number 12 when they were a good band and only had the first run of rosey red glasses? cause if so, posting to say ive seen Jon Karel play and don't care.

Dave Witte, however, is someone to get exciteda bout.