[image]

MURDER BY DEATH shot glass

Drag the River "Get Drunk" Pint Glass

Love Me Destroyer pint glass

Tim Barry pint glass

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Pint%2c%20Shot%20Glasses/

Vinyl Collective and Suburban Home beer cozie set

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/beerisfun01

If you hadn't noticed, your friends at Vinyl Collective enjoy getting their drink on. We do enjoy a night of drinking and if you see any of us at a show, it is very likely we will have a beer in our hand. Because of this, we are always doing what we can to offer pint glasses, beer cozies, and finally shot glasses. Our friends in Murder by Death were kind enough to leave us a box of their shot glasses which are available for the first time online. I thought this was as perfect a time as ever to offer our own pint glasses on the Vinyl Collective site, another first. They were previously only available on the Suburban Home store and to commemorate this, we are offering the pint glasses at $5 each (usually $6.99). . And as timing would have it, we also now have back in stock the Vinyl Collective and Suburban Home beer cozie set. We raised the price a little bit to cover our costs on the set, but it is still a really good deal.

All you need to add is your favorite beer and you pretty much have a party starter kit. Get some shot glasses, pint glasses, and cozies and whenever you arrive to that next party, you will be the party.

Putting together this photo meant that Justin and I had to have a few beers and a shot during work hours (don't tell the boss!). Justin and I are actually going to go and see Flight of the Conchords tonight so what better time than now to have a beer.

Stay tuned as we will soon have Lucero, Ninja Gun, and LaGrecia pint glasses. And one day, my dream will be realized when I have a Suburban Home shotgunator

Guest Admin

I have been talking to those guys about making a suburban home shotgunator. I have one and they rule if you are into shotgunning beers.

More importantly Virgil, what beers are these? I can spot the easy ones (Guiness and Blue Moon)...what are the other two?

We need some quality beer discussion to go alongside quality vinyl discussion.

My beers of choice lately - Keegan's Mother's Milk, Spaten Maibach, Paulaner Hefeveisen, Brooklyn Brown, Bluepoint Blueberry.