Not Waving But Drowning reunion show and....

if anyone on here cares.... here's the info...

MON JUNE 16 @ FUBAR (downtown St Louis, MO)

NOT WAVING BUT DROWNING

THE HUMANOIDS

THE DISAPPEARED

FINNER

all ages | $5 | 7pm

email [email protected] if you need directions or have any other questions.... thanks....

also... we have been throwing around the idea of writing and recording a few new songs to release on vinyl later this year. so, keep your ears pealed if that interests you at all. and last.... for those of you who didn't catch our split 7" with Boywunder the first time around... I recently noticed that interpunk.com has it up for sale on there.

Guest genericinsight
I saw you guys once in NJ. 2002 with This Day Forward.

i think i was there. krome?

yup. That was my first time ever at Krome actually. I forget who else played but I remember TDF and NWBD.

i think i was there. krome?

yup. That was my first time ever at Krome actually. I forget who else played but I remember TDF and NWBD.

Holy shit.... I forgot about that show. The show was us, This Day Forward, Open Hand, Hopesfall, and Between The Buried And Me. I think that was all of the bands... I remember Voodoo Glowskulls were playing in the large room that night too. Fun show.

If anyone is interested in checking out our recordings... interpunk.com has the 7" and our discog CD for sale. Very Distro has the discog CD. and Household Name Records in the UK still has the original european version of "If Its Too Cute.." for sale too.

Didn't someone from your band join Papa Roach or something?

hahahaha. nope. we toured with them. that was it. jeff went on to join Open Hand and Adair after we split.

Ah, that must've been it. I somehow was on your e-mailing list back in the day (no idea how; I never saw you live or anything) and remembered something about Papa Roach in one of them.

hahahaha. nope. we toured with them. that was it. jeff went on to join Open Hand and Adair after we split.

Ah, that must've been it. I somehow was on your e-mailing list back in the day (no idea how; I never saw you live or anything) and remembered something about Papa Roach in one of them.

i do remember one of the roach buds wearing a not waving shirt in a rolling stone picture or something.

and yes, this show will rule. i am definately taking off work the next day.

Guest genericinsight

Holy shit.... I forgot about that show. The show was us, This Day Forward, Open Hand, Hopesfall, and Between The Buried And Me. I think that was all of the bands... I remember Voodoo Glowskulls were playing in the large room that night too. Fun show.

You have a way better memory than I do, but I remember all that now! I too remember that VGS played in the next room, that was odd/bizarre. But it was a fun show all around indeed... the next time I saw Open Hand after that, the guy from your band was playing with them.